Exercise 2: Your To Do’s In Life

Use the following chart to look at your life over a period of time. In the first column on the following chart, list the things you would really like to do or contributions you would like to make at some time in your life. Then shade in the boxes, indicating when you might want to do each of these things.



Example:

"During my 20’s, I’d like to send 10 kids to school via World Vision.
In my 40’s, one of the things I’d like to accomplish is to have a total of 10 bestselling books.
In my 30’s, I’d like to establish a financial education system in the Philippines.
And when I reach my 90’s, I want to give 20% of my wealth to a charity institution."

By doing this exercise, you’ll gain a better perspective on the things you want to have, do and become in your life. This is something very personal and some soul searching. Take your time in doing this exercise and, more importantly, enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Website And Inspire